This page contains details of all the products we sell here at wineman

You can search by colour, country or brand or use the handy search box at the top of the site

Carmen Chardonnay Reserva

Product Code: 5832316A
Brand: Carmen wines
Stock Status: out of stock
£7.30loading (inc VAT @ 20%)
RRP: £12.56loading you save £5.26loading
0/50/50/50/50/5 awarded 0/5 by 0 customers
 
Quantity:
|
We accept these credit and debit cards

CASE DISCOUNTS - BUY MORE AND SAVE!

Quantity
Unit price
6+
£6.94loading
12+
£6.75loading

Carmen Chardonnay Reserva 2016

The Carmen Chardonnay Reserva is a full bodied, yet fresh wine with plenty of ripe pear and watermelon flavours. It pairs beautifully with most fish dishes but works especially well with razor clams, sea bass and oysters.

Pioneering, energetic, cosmopolitan, elegant, innovative and contemporary, Vina Carmen was the first producer in Chile to specialize in organic grapes. They were responsible for identifying Carmenere, which had previously been thought of as Merlot. They were among the first to produce to acclaim premium Chilean wines. From the winery in the Maipo Valley, and using primary fruit from that area, as well as carefully-sited vineyards in Rapel, Casablanca and Curico, Carmen have produced a series of fruit-driven wines, stylish both in taste and look, which are stunning in their intensity and purity of their aromas.

Vinification
The must was thoroughly hyperoxidized to reduce bitterness and to enhance creamy notes adding longevity to the wine. 60% of the must was fermented in second and third year French oak barrels, while the remaining 40% was fermented in stainless steel tanks. The wine remained lees for a period of 8 months. After the wine was bottled, it aged for 2 months before its release.

Viticulture
The vines grow on sandy soils which are directly influenced by the fresh sea breeze of the Pacific Ocean. The slow ripening ensures perfect acid retention and ideal alcohol balance. Yields are around 7ton/ha.

Tasting Note
Carmen Chardonnay Reserva has intense aromas of green watermelon, prickly pear, pear, backed by alluring sweet toast from oak ageing. Good weight with juicy and lively acidity.

Everyday Serving Suggestion
Enjoy this wine with light and creamy cheeses, pastas with vegetable sauces, fish such as sea bass and shellfish such as oysters and razor clams.

Country / Region / Appellation
CL / Casablanca / Casablanca

Winemaker
Sebastian Labbe

Vegetarian/Vegan -  Yes/No

Milk/Eggs - Yes/No

Contains Sulphites - Yes

ABV% - 13.5%

Additional Resources:
http://www.carmen.com/

 

This page contains details of all the products we sell here at wineman

You can search by colour, country or brand or use the handy search box at the top of the site

Carmen Chardonnay Reserva

Product Code: 5832316A
Brand: Carmen wines
Stock Status: out of stock
£7.30loading (inc VAT @ 20%)
RRP: £12.56loading you save £5.26loading
0/50/50/50/50/5 awarded 0/5 by 0 customers
Quantity:
  | 
We accept these credit and debit cards
 

CASE DISCOUNTS - BUY MORE AND SAVE!

Quantity
Unit price
6+
£6.94loading
12+
£6.75loading

Carmen Chardonnay Reserva 2016

The Carmen Chardonnay Reserva is a full bodied, yet fresh wine with plenty of ripe pear and watermelon flavours. It pairs beautifully with most fish dishes but works especially well with razor clams, sea bass and oysters.

Pioneering, energetic, cosmopolitan, elegant, innovative and contemporary, Vina Carmen was the first producer in Chile to specialize in organic grapes. They were responsible for identifying Carmenere, which had previously been thought of as Merlot. They were among the first to produce to acclaim premium Chilean wines. From the winery in the Maipo Valley, and using primary fruit from that area, as well as carefully-sited vineyards in Rapel, Casablanca and Curico, Carmen have produced a series of fruit-driven wines, stylish both in taste and look, which are stunning in their intensity and purity of their aromas.

Vinification
The must was thoroughly hyperoxidized to reduce bitterness and to enhance creamy notes adding longevity to the wine. 60% of the must was fermented in second and third year French oak barrels, while the remaining 40% was fermented in stainless steel tanks. The wine remained lees for a period of 8 months. After the wine was bottled, it aged for 2 months before its release.

Viticulture
The vines grow on sandy soils which are directly influenced by the fresh sea breeze of the Pacific Ocean. The slow ripening ensures perfect acid retention and ideal alcohol balance. Yields are around 7ton/ha.

Tasting Note
Carmen Chardonnay Reserva has intense aromas of green watermelon, prickly pear, pear, backed by alluring sweet toast from oak ageing. Good weight with juicy and lively acidity.

Everyday Serving Suggestion
Enjoy this wine with light and creamy cheeses, pastas with vegetable sauces, fish such as sea bass and shellfish such as oysters and razor clams.

Country / Region / Appellation
CL / Casablanca / Casablanca

Winemaker
Sebastian Labbe

Vegetarian/Vegan -  Yes/No

Milk/Eggs - Yes/No

Contains Sulphites - Yes

ABV% - 13.5%

Additional Resources:
http://www.carmen.com/

Customer Reviews
Be the first to review this product | Write a Review and share your opinions!
Help our customers make the best choices by telling everyone what you think about this product.

This page contains details of all the products we sell here at wineman

You can search by colour, country or brand or use the handy search box at the top of the site

Carmen Chardonnay Reserva

Product Code: 5832316A
Brand: Carmen wines
Stock Status: out of stock
£7.30loading (inc VAT @ 20%)
RRP: £12.56loading you save £5.26loading
0/50/50/50/50/5 awarded 0/5 by 0 customers
 
Quantity:
|
We accept these credit and debit cards

CASE DISCOUNTS - BUY MORE AND SAVE!

Quantity
Unit price
6+
£6.94loading
12+
£6.75loading

Carmen Chardonnay Reserva 2016

The Carmen Chardonnay Reserva is a full bodied, yet fresh wine with plenty of ripe pear and watermelon flavours. It pairs beautifully with most fish dishes but works especially well with razor clams, sea bass and oysters.

Pioneering, energetic, cosmopolitan, elegant, innovative and contemporary, Vina Carmen was the first producer in Chile to specialize in organic grapes. They were responsible for identifying Carmenere, which had previously been thought of as Merlot. They were among the first to produce to acclaim premium Chilean wines. From the winery in the Maipo Valley, and using primary fruit from that area, as well as carefully-sited vineyards in Rapel, Casablanca and Curico, Carmen have produced a series of fruit-driven wines, stylish both in taste and look, which are stunning in their intensity and purity of their aromas.

Vinification
The must was thoroughly hyperoxidized to reduce bitterness and to enhance creamy notes adding longevity to the wine. 60% of the must was fermented in second and third year French oak barrels, while the remaining 40% was fermented in stainless steel tanks. The wine remained lees for a period of 8 months. After the wine was bottled, it aged for 2 months before its release.

Viticulture
The vines grow on sandy soils which are directly influenced by the fresh sea breeze of the Pacific Ocean. The slow ripening ensures perfect acid retention and ideal alcohol balance. Yields are around 7ton/ha.

Tasting Note
Carmen Chardonnay Reserva has intense aromas of green watermelon, prickly pear, pear, backed by alluring sweet toast from oak ageing. Good weight with juicy and lively acidity.

Everyday Serving Suggestion
Enjoy this wine with light and creamy cheeses, pastas with vegetable sauces, fish such as sea bass and shellfish such as oysters and razor clams.

Country / Region / Appellation
CL / Casablanca / Casablanca

Winemaker
Sebastian Labbe

Vegetarian/Vegan -  Yes/No

Milk/Eggs - Yes/No

Contains Sulphites - Yes

ABV% - 13.5%

Additional Resources:
http://www.carmen.com/

 

This page contains details of all the products we sell here at wineman

You can search by colour, country or brand or use the handy search box at the top of the site

Carmen Chardonnay Reserva

Product Code: 5832316A
Brand: Carmen wines
Stock Status: out of stock
£7.30loading (inc VAT @ 20%)
RRP: £12.56loading you save £5.26loading
0/50/50/50/50/5 awarded 0/5 by 0 customers
Quantity:
  | 
We accept these credit and debit cards
 

CASE DISCOUNTS - BUY MORE AND SAVE!

Quantity
Unit price
6+
£6.94loading
12+
£6.75loading

Carmen Chardonnay Reserva 2016

The Carmen Chardonnay Reserva is a full bodied, yet fresh wine with plenty of ripe pear and watermelon flavours. It pairs beautifully with most fish dishes but works especially well with razor clams, sea bass and oysters.

Pioneering, energetic, cosmopolitan, elegant, innovative and contemporary, Vina Carmen was the first producer in Chile to specialize in organic grapes. They were responsible for identifying Carmenere, which had previously been thought of as Merlot. They were among the first to produce to acclaim premium Chilean wines. From the winery in the Maipo Valley, and using primary fruit from that area, as well as carefully-sited vineyards in Rapel, Casablanca and Curico, Carmen have produced a series of fruit-driven wines, stylish both in taste and look, which are stunning in their intensity and purity of their aromas.

Vinification
The must was thoroughly hyperoxidized to reduce bitterness and to enhance creamy notes adding longevity to the wine. 60% of the must was fermented in second and third year French oak barrels, while the remaining 40% was fermented in stainless steel tanks. The wine remained lees for a period of 8 months. After the wine was bottled, it aged for 2 months before its release.

Viticulture
The vines grow on sandy soils which are directly influenced by the fresh sea breeze of the Pacific Ocean. The slow ripening ensures perfect acid retention and ideal alcohol balance. Yields are around 7ton/ha.

Tasting Note
Carmen Chardonnay Reserva has intense aromas of green watermelon, prickly pear, pear, backed by alluring sweet toast from oak ageing. Good weight with juicy and lively acidity.

Everyday Serving Suggestion
Enjoy this wine with light and creamy cheeses, pastas with vegetable sauces, fish such as sea bass and shellfish such as oysters and razor clams.

Country / Region / Appellation
CL / Casablanca / Casablanca

Winemaker
Sebastian Labbe

Vegetarian/Vegan -  Yes/No

Milk/Eggs - Yes/No

Contains Sulphites - Yes

ABV% - 13.5%

Additional Resources:
http://www.carmen.com/

Customer Reviews
Be the first to review this product | Write a Review and share your opinions!
Help our customers make the best choices by telling everyone what you think about this product.